Student Inform Guidelines
All submissions to the Student Inform will be required to adhere to the following guidelines.
Please note: All submissions will be subject to approval by the Office of University Relations (UR) based on these guidelines. If it is determined that the Student Inform is not the appropriate vehicle for your item, every effort will be made to notify you with recommendations for other options.
- Items must relate to university business, of general interest and importance to a sizable number of the student population.
- Submissions should be proofread and approved (as necessary) by area supervisors prior to submission – Neither The Office of University Relations or University Information Technology Services is not responsible for the accuracy of your message.
- Submissions should be concise and include only relevant, factual information. Events should offer a link to a webpage with the specific details.
- Multiple entries notifications from a single department should be included in one message with a link to a webpage offering specific details of each event, course, etc.
- Only events that are sponsored by, directly involve, and/or appeal to students will be considered.
- Surveys of students will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- No communications or solicitations from outside vendors will be permitted.
If you have any questions about these guidelines and/or if you have a question about an item prior to submission, please email email@example.com.